Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Topbox February 2013

Topbox is another beauty box that I chose to subscribe to.  It costs $12/month + tax.  February is my first month and I received the Benefit Prive box.  I am quite happy with this box as it contains products that I seem to work for me and that I may consider purchasing in the future.  Below is a picture of what I got.  Again the picture isn't mine, but from Topbox themselves.

Below are the products:

Total Moisture Facial Cream:  I have been using this the past couple of days and I would have to say that I like it.  It's a very good moisturizer.  Not greasy and smells lovely.  The only thing that I didn't like was that there is no SPF in it.

POREfessional:  A balm to minimum the appearance of pores.  I used this once and I am currently undecided on the product.  I am not used to wearing make-up.  That's one of the reason I signed up for beauty boxes, I figured it would be an inexpensive way for me to learn/discover make-up products.  So this product felt dry to me.  I haven't given up on it yet & in order to give it a fair chance, I am committed to using it until it's gone.  I will update you all later on what I think.

Dandelion Wishes:  Inside there was a mini lip gloss - which I love!  I like moisturized lips, what can I say?  I haven't tried the powder yet... since I don't have a powder brush.  But that's on my to-buy list so I will also update once I try that product.

Benetint:  At first I was kind of skeptical about this product, but one of my nieces says that she's heard some really good things about it so I decided to give it a try.  I applied a couple of drops on cheeks and then worked it in.  It gives it a nice and natural glow & not too made up.  Which is what I like.  Below is a picture of me using Benetint on my cheeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment