Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Let's talk cuticles, shall we?

First off I have to confess that when I do my nails, I rarely will cut my cuticles... actually I never do.   I don't see the point of it.  I will however, apply a thin coat of cuticle oil after my nails are done.  I find that the oil conditions my cuticles and my manicure look fine... cuticle & all.

So far the best cuticle oil that I've found is by Julep & only because it's in a roll on applicator.  I have two of these on the go - one at my desk at work to apply occasionally during the winter months... and the other at home in my nail polish bin.

Btw, if you want to help feed my polish addiction, you can sign up to be a Maven & get monthly deliveries of polish. Use my referral link below, the first box is a penny. You get a preview of the colours every month & can opt to skip any month that you don't like the colour and/or don't want to spend the cash. Code to use is "penny" 

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/96303/

No comments:

Post a Comment