Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Julep - February 2013 Glamour Nail Wardrobe

I was at work when one of my neighbours (who is also a Maven) texted me to let me know that her Julep box arrived today and that I should check my mail too.  That was at 2pm.  The next 2.5 hours at work couldn't have gone any slower... I was eager to go home so that I could check my mailbox.  When I did, there it was:  my February Glamour Nail Wardrobe.

Each month Julep releases new nail polish colours and as Mavens/subscribers we get a chance to purchase it first.  February was my first official month as a Julep Maven subscriber and I chose to upgrade to the full wardrobe.  This means that instead of receiving 2 nail polish + 1 product for $19.99, I chose to pay the extra $35 to get all of the new colours (usually this is 10 nail polishes).  This month the product was the Oxygen Nail Treatment & the Freedom Polymer Top Coat.  

As a bonus this month, if you upgraded to the entire wardrobe you get two additional nail polishes (so that's a total of 12 new nail polishes!) & the white lacquered jewelry box for an extra $35.  So for $54.99, how could I resist?

The white lacquered jewelry box alone sells for $38 on their website & each polish retails for $14 at Sephora... so paying $54.99 for 12 polishes, an oxygen nail treatment (retails $18), Freedom Polymer Top Coat (retails $18) equals a real good value.  I'm a sucker for a good deal, so I bought it!

Below are the colours that I received:  Oscar, Laura, Marion, Julianne, Joan, Helen, Ellie, Ginger, Sally, Ingrid, Claudette, & Rebel.  These twelve colours will be a welcome addition to my nail polish collection.

Oh and just in case you want to help feed my polish addiction, you can sign up to be a Maven & get monthly deliveries of polish too. Use my referral link below, the first box is a penny. You get a preview of the colours on the 20th of every month & can opt to skip any month that you don't like the colour and/or don't want to spend the cash.  Code to use is "penny" Sign up here

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/96303/


No comments:

Post a Comment