Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Julep - Cupid's Mystery Box

At the beginning of February, Julep posted a Cupid's Mystery Box - for $19.99 (with free shipping and no tax) you would get minimum $70-$1000 worth of product.  Since I'm just building my polish collection and I'm a sucker for deals such as there, I bought two.  Yesterday (Valentine's Day), my first Cupid's Mystery Box arrived.  What perfect timing!


My box was Cupid's Mystery Box #3.  This box contained a lip gloss in Camellia & 5 nail polishes (L to R):  Susie, Eileen, Evangeline (halographic), Lauren, Lucy.  Considering that the polishes retail for $14 each, receiving 5 polishes in colours that I don't already have is pretty sweet.  Actually not bad for $19.99?  

What do you think?

Oh and just in case you want to help feed my polish addiction, you can sign up to be a Maven & get monthly deliveries of polish too. Use my referral link below, the first box is a penny. You get a preview of the colours on the 20th of every month & can opt to skip any month that you don't like the colour and/or don't want to spend the cash.  Code to use is "penny" Sign up here.

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/96303/

No comments:

Post a Comment