Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Julep - Resort Pedicure Set

When I heard about Julep's Resort Pedicure Set being featured on Good Morning American I was excited.  When I saw the price (80% off), I knew that I had to buy it!  I am loving the summery colours & really hope that it arrives before St. Patrick's day so that I can wear the green polish :o)  What can I say I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to nail polish.


Haven't heard of Julep?   It's a monthly subscription for polish and other nail care products.  Julep Mavens receive minimum $40 worth of nail polish/spa products in the mail for only $19.99/month shipped free of charge. 
Also if you sign up and use the code JULEPVIP, you will get your first month for penny.  Every month you get to preview the colours & decide whether or not to buy it.  Code to use is "penny"  You can sign up here.



No comments:

Post a Comment