Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Julep Maven Cupid's Mystery Box #2

My second Cupid's Mystery Box arrived yesterday.  Shipments to Canada seem to take forever... my box was held up at customs for the longest time.  I received 4 nail polishes in my box:  Niecy, Molly, Lynn, Rose & a lipgloss in Camelia.  When I ordered the box I was hoping to get some Valentine-ish colours so when these arrived, I was quite glad as these were also colours that I don't have in my polish collection.


The code for the free nail polish was a lovely surprise.  I had skipped their March Maven box - mostly because there was a bunch of really bright pastels that are just not for me.  However out of the 8 new colours, there was one that I was kind of eyeing.  so with the free polish code, I was able to order that colour tonight.  Yah!   Can't wait to wear this pastel mint green opalescent shimmer for spring.


Anytime you purchase a mystery box, there is always a chance that you will get products that you do not like.  Guess I lucked out this time.  Of the two boxes that I received, I was pretty happy with both.  None of the colours were duplicates & I definitely got value for my money.  Considering that each Julep polish retails for $14 each.  My box's retail value was $70 for the 5 polishes alone.  And the lip gloss retails for $18.  So the grand total was $88.  I paid $19.99 to get it shipped to me.  Pretty sweet deal eh?

Did you get a Cupid's mystery box - what did you get?


Julep Nail Colour is “4-free” and does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, or DBP. They are based out of Seatle, Washington. I like that their polish is highly pigmented & they have a HUGE colour selection. I discovered their polish over my Christmas 2012 holidays when I signed up for their Julep Maven program.
Each month Julep introduces 8-10 brand new colours & as a Maven I get to preview them first. For $19.99/month I get 2 brand new colours/polishes + 1 product delivered to me (shipping is free as a Maven & there's no tax).

Interested in joining? Just fill out the quiz to discover your "style profile" & to pick your first box. The first box is free & you can skip any month you want. Please use my referral link:http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/96303/ and the promotional code: "FreeMaven"



No comments:

Post a Comment